Pages

Ladies, if you haven't heard about environmental friendly reusable menstrual products, please read posts on Cloth pads & cups...

Monday, May 7, 2012

Frame Purse

I made these frame purses with tutorial provided by Jess See  in the virtual classroom organised by Potato House.

The tutorial I followed is only provided to participants, however, please refer to my previous post on Frame Purse.  There are online tutorials shared there..



This and below are 2 sides of the same purse..   The center pieces are from scrap bag I bought..  Can you guess where I got these cute pieces from?





Bye now,
Anic


3 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

sooo cute.. I keeps on wondering how to install the frame, but a bit lazy to search around for tutorial hahaha...

kuai said...

Cute purses!!..

wah, i wish i have 24 hours/day.. so i can use half day for sewing.. lol!

Anic said...

Thanks Mila.. :) check out this link: http://www.sewlover.com/bags/tutorial/curve_frame_purse.html

to give you an idea how to attached the purse to the frame. :)

Thanks Kuai. Yeah, me too wish i could have more time to sew. :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails