Pages

Ladies, if you haven't heard about environmental friendly reusable menstrual products, please read posts on Cloth pads & cups...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sew Along - MyBotang Appliqué Project..3

Previous post about this: 
1) Sew Along - MyBotang Appliqué Project..1
2) Sew Along - MyBotang Appliqué Project..2


Once start... difficult to stop...  Here is my vase with flowers waiting to be machine stitched...   :)




Some part was not cut well... feel like I need to get better scissors...  Any recommendations? :)

Trying to do something else now...  :)

Bye now...
Anic

11 comments:

MyBotanG said...

Anic darl... you are making me sit on the edge of my seat.. this is wonderful!!! I am already giddy with excitement to see the machine applique...

*I recognise many of the fabrics you are using for this project* :D

Nuno Lady said...

beautifulll..

MamaDaniel said...

cantikssssssangattttt!! :)

Anic said...

Thank you for the encouraging words..
:) I have fun matching the fabrics...

Still thinking whether I should do straight or satin stitch.. the fabrics are fraying already..


Hi Sue, yes... quite a few fabrics are from Mybotang site.. :)

Mila@Rimbun said...

the flowers look alive eventhough the background is on dark colour. u make me a bit excited to kick a start on the 2nd phase hahaha.

Anic said...

Mila... quite please with the result.. tapi tak tau nanti after I do the sewing..

Can't wait to see yours.. :)

zaza said...

sweet...so nice..

Bea said...

Wow...nice laa anic:)Dark background made those flowers popped out. Can't wait to start on mine...tengah tunggu vit R je ni :D
Thanks for the links on your previous posts...very informative.

Anic said...

zaza, bea.. thank you... :)

and would love to see yours...

Suzie said...

Anic ...cantik...suka dengan sun flower mcm real...

Anic said...

Thanks Suzie... :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails