Pages

Ladies, if you haven't heard about environmental friendly reusable menstrual products, please read posts on Cloth pads & cups...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Green Idea 1 - Gift bags

I needed nice bags for taking gifts for Chinese New Year (CNY) visiting.  Instead of buying them,  I made them from the paper bags & greeting cards I collected.   I cut the greeting cards to the right size and glued one piece each to the front and back of the bag...  very simple.. :)

Cost saving and green.




This is a bag from Secret Recipe... :)   Just a small idea to share..

3 comments:

minah_stapler said...

nice... good idea to recycle.

Thanks for sharing Anic :) Have a good day...

Lisa said...

Doesn't look DIY >< I thought you bought it. My mum would love this idea.

Anic said...

Thank you... :)

I started to look around in the house to find things to reuse, instead of buying.. and there are a lot of things which we could reuse... :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails