Pages

Ladies, if you haven't heard about environmental friendly reusable menstrual products, please read posts on Cloth pads & cups...

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sewing Notions 13 - Sewing Machine Pressure/Presser foot


Please meet my new friends..  :)  10 pressure feet for my NV50 which I bought online from China.  The supplier said they were made in Taiwan.   They are at least RM20 each if I buy from the dealer but should be better quality.  These ones, I got them at less than RM90.

Haven't figured out how to use everyone of them (do we really need so many of them? :) )  but I saw another  useful one which I think I should get..  it is the tape binding foot..  looks like it should make bias binding a lot easier...


If you would like to read more about the different feet available, check out:
1) http://www.brother.com/as_oc/hsm/accessory/acc-presser/index.html#general
2)http://sewingmachine221sale.bizland.com/store/page49.html

Good posts about how the to use various feet:
1) http://thesewingcorner.blogspot.com/2011_07_01_archive.html
2) http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/2009/06/feet-feet-feet/

Bye now and regards,
Anic

11 comments:

Diah Rothman said...

Salam Anic..... love your notions.....!

Anic said...

Salam DiahRothman,
Glad you like the posts.. :) Keep coming back.. :)

I will keep writing.. :)

Warmest regards,
Anic

Mila@Rimbun said...

wahhh the bias binding seems so easy with that footer...unfortunately I cant understand anything from the online store (that u link at) hahahaha

Anic said...

Hi Mila,

My bad.. I have put in a translated link...

If I get the bias binding foot, you want to tumpang?

Warmest Regards,
Anic

nisa said...

salam anic..

sy pun guna nv50 sooo.. sgt suke ngan additional info ttg feet yg ada..

bout 10 feet above tu..ape ke namenyer...?..

kalau bleh nak ler tumpang gak.. ;-)



nisa0112@yahoo.co.uk

Mila@Rimbun said...

.. yes offcourse I wanted to tumpang. dont mind to pay extra pon... because I think that footer was not available at LSN kan..

Anic said...

Hi Nisa,

I have labelled the name of the foot as much as I could.. hopefully I got them right. When I bought them, the site has Chinese names.

Hi Mila, Nisa,
Ok will email you if I end up buying.. :)

Warmest regards,
Anic

Diah Rothman said...

Salam Anic.... please do not forget KD too.... nak tumpang gak bolih.... PLEASE!

Anic said...

ok.. KD. :)

Kelly said...

I like the accessories you bought. Like to ask if LSN provide courier service on the accessories or we need to go there and buy? I like the one you show on top. If you buy somemore , please tumpang.Like to share a link with you. http://picasaweb.google.com/xzbzbj
my email : siangling@gmail.com

Anic said...

Hi Kelly,

LSN does provide courier service. I have order things with them using this forum:
http://www.wanitamelayu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19339&page=38

They responded to my request quite quickly and after I made payment, they follow with a call. I was impressed.

Thanks for sharing the link. If I buy more will email you.

Regards,
Anic

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails